- DNA Storage Issues
- Audits Inventories
- Packaging Standards
- Design Criteria
- Shelving / Lockers
- Space Utilization
- Bar Codes Security
- Firearms Handling
- Narcotics Handling
- Currency Safeguards
- Purging Guideline
- Auction Procedures
- Diversion Evidence
- Bio-Hazards / HAZMAT Materials
- Disposal Procedures
- Liabilities / Case Studies
- Accreditation / Certification
IAPE Property Room Management Training
IAPE offers in-depth training in “best-practices” for evidence and property room management.
This two-day course provides a unique training opportunity for those responsible for, or actively involved in, the operation, supervision or management of a Property and Evidence Unit.
• Network with other professionals from across the nation.
• Instructors are recognized experts in the field, with professional and academic credentials.
• Course fee includes tuition, student workbook, and study materials.
• Each student will receive a certificate of attendance, in addition to the class note book that includes a CD with example polices and property manuals.
For information regarding IAPE scholarships for members unable to
afford the classes, please click here to download pdf information.